Friday 22 April 2011

Astroid Boys









I got told about this group that live by me in Cardiff called the Astroid Boys, they were discribed to me as "Kind of Dubby" but I didn't take any notice, until I heard their name again off another friend, this got me interested so I did my research, and turns out... I'm a fan.
They're an original mixture of Hip Hop and Dub Step and from their videos on YouTube, they look as wild as their songs. As well as having some sick tunes, they've got some really nice cinematography backing their music videos, which makes a huge difference to how the group come across. Considering the fact that I'm told they live on the same road as me, from the quality of their beats and videos, you'd think they were living it up in the big smoke with other artists earning big pay cheques. (I think it's only a matter of time before this happens).
My favorite tune at the moment is called "Welcome to the Zoo!" It's sick, check it out.

No comments: