Tuesday 3 May 2011

Simply Unstoppable













One of the biggest motivations for me when I train is music, it's almost like a steroid of some sort that takes my mind off the physical pain of hitting "the wall" and helps me through those physically draining last couple of minutes of a heavy session.
In the new Lucozade advert they have used the collaboration of music and training as a concept which I believe is a really effective approach to exploiting the brand, as well as female boxer Katie Taylor, and musicians Tinie Tempah and Travis Barker.
I love every single thing about this piece: The HD filming, the grading, the camera angles, the lighting and even the positive typography saying "YES" at the end. Makes me want to put my boxing gloves on and get straight down tot he gym! (Watch it here).

No comments: