Wednesday 6 April 2011

Robin Hood









I haven't blogged for a while, I've got loads of stuff to put on here just waiting for me to upload, but I need to find the time... I'm heading to London for a placement next week so I'll make sure to try and do one an evening. Any way... After work and then a training session last night I decided to settle down to the new Robin Hood film. It was a really good watch but I didn't expect any different from a second time team up of Ridley Scott and Russel Crowe.
I was interested to see at the end of the film, the closing credits were designed using a painted effect animation which was really quite pleasing on the eye, especially since the animators could have gone for the easy option of animating on old textured paper giving off an old scroll effect with Old English script typography. The film is a definite success with a plot that you don't expect when first putting the film on. Great job.

No comments: