Tuesday 12 April 2011

Peacock Design (Day 2)







Day 2:

It was an early start this morning, (the alarm was set for 6:15am). When I got into work I continued with what I was working on yesterday... Considering the duration of the composition I'm working on only amounts to 9 seconds it has taken over 9 hours to produce, and I still haven't finished. After today my confidence in motion graphics has grown a little, and I'm hoping the same thing will keep happening until I finish this placement - It's great having second opinions from people that have been regarded good enough to produce work for musicians such as Mark Ronson, Simply Red and even the late Michael Jackson. After finishing work today I was fortunate enough to be invited along to the opening of Liverpudlian artist Dave White's exhibition 'Americana'... There was some very impressive and expensive work there.
Over all I've had another great day in the big city and I'm excited to get back to it tomorrow, especially since I've been briefed on a new project after finishing the current one I'm working on.

No comments: