Monday 11 April 2011

Peacock Design (Day 1)





Day 1:
As soon as I sat down in my seat on the Megabus I knew it was going to be a long journey... The leg space was tight, the bus was stuffy, and I was sat next to a stranger but it didn't stop my excitement for having a weeks work placement in London with Peacock Design.
Once I got off the bus I made my way to the tube station and headed for Tottenham Court Road, but it was typical that on my first day in London, while lugging my suitcase, laptop and the rest around - None of the tubes were running to the Tottenham Court Road station. After getting a little lost and a couple of phone calls to my dad on 'Google Maps' I managed to get to the studio. Straight away, I was given the responsibility of working on a big job. Due to me having to travel from Wales this morning, it was all ready arranged that I would do a half day today. Over all it was a great first day, and I can't wait to get back in there tomorrow morning to carry on with my work.

No comments: