Friday 9 November 2012

_Reinvention.



It's been a long time since I have stepped into the Sick Boy persona and spread the hollow eyed views on Sick design across the internet, but that doesn't mean I haven't been here.

I've checked back more than once just to look at the picture of the 'Closed' sign on the top of the page. I wondered how would be best to return, when would be best to return, and even whether I should return at all.

Finding creativity in more than just design has been crucial in my expansion of knowledge in the industry, and as a person. I wonder whether I am mad sometimes with the thoughts that go on inside my head. The sometimes controversial sometimes pointless tweets I post often make me wonder, what am I actually on about - but the truth is, I don't really give a shit.

I work hard to get what I want and I try my best to be nice to people, I attempt to absorb the smallest of moments as I begin to understand how big the world actually is in perspective to one person with a small collection of thoughts. I sometimes find myself taking a philosophical approach to thinking in order to get a different result of thoughts from the norm.

I could of made this first Sick Boy post about a cool designer I saw on the internet this one time, but I feel the need to re-invent Sick Boy, not in the sense of changing what Sick Boy is about, but more in the sense of expanding what Sick Boy is about in greater depths…

After all, one is not creative if one does not cover multiple forms of creativity.

No comments: