Wednesday 18 May 2011

Hugh Laurie










Recently Hugh Laurie's new album has been all over the charts like a tramp to a bag of McDonald's chips, and I'm very excited to say that I was very much involved in the production, and given the responsibility of the animation of the television commercial advertising it.
During my time with Peacock, this was the second brief I'd been given by the TV Graphics team - (But I had to keep quiet about it until it was officially released, to avoid anything getting leaked).
As well as it being a huge privilege, it was also a great project to work on, and even though at times I found it challenging, with the help from the guys in the studio, I was still constantly learning new things which helped me feed my constant hunger to improve and maximize my current potential.
I'm extremely thankful that Peacock gave me the opportunity to work on something so big, as well as helping me through the process of boosting the quality and quantity of work within my portfolio by showing that I'm very capable of creating interactive outcomes to an industry standard as well the print and web based pieces that all ready exist within my portfolio.
The ad was released on the 9th of May so keep an eye out for it if you haven't all ready seen it.

No comments: