Sunday 22 August 2010

Anti Racism Campaign






-
Last week on my way into the studio I remembered about an Anti Racism Campaign that I saw on TV about 10 years ago. It must have been a huge impact on me, because it stuck in my mind for such a long period of time.
In the television advert you saw celebrities being turned into different races, which was quite a strange thing to see.
Unfortunately I couldn't seem to find the advert on the internet but I did manage to find some stills of some of the celebrities.
The advert was directed by Laurence Dunmore, who said "Certain people were very difficult to change. We shot three doubles for Chris Evans in the end. We originally tried to change him into an Indian man but he just looked completely wrong."
Very interesting project, and great idea.

No comments: